NICCY respects the privacy of all who visit our web site, especially children.
NICCY does not collect personally identifiable information without visitors knowledge. Where visitors do provide such information we will only use it for that purpose, and will only reveal contact information or use quotations in a public context having obtained specific permission.
NICCY does track the number of visitors to our site and retains aggregate statistics about this. We never look at the specific usage of our website by identifiable individuals.
No personal data is being collected about you whilst you use this site.
If you have any questions in relations to the web site privacy please contact the Communications Team at NICCY email@example.com
Accepting or rejecting cookies
You can configure your internet browser to warn you each time a new cookie is about to be stored on your computer so that you may make a decision whether to accept or reject it. For more information visit: www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Please note that some parts of our website may not function properly if you reject cookies.
You can see below the cookies that are used here on the NICCY site:
- __utma: This is the main way Google Analytics tracks unique visitors. Stored in this cookie is a unique visitor ID, the date and time of their first visit, the time their current visit started and the total number of visits they have made.
- __utmb: This is how Google Analytics decides whether a visit has timed out and also how deep a visit has gotten. It stores the number of pageviews in the current visit and the start time of the visitor's current visit.
- __utmc: This is the only session cookie used by Google Analytics. Its only purpose is to register that the visit ended if the browser gets closed.
- __utmz: This is the traffic source cookie. It contains all of the traffic source information for the current visit, if it was different from the previous visit.
These Google Analytics Cookies are not linked to any identifiable user information that is stored in the website database.
- ASP.NET_SessionId, expires at the end of the session
- siteID, expires at the end of the session is used by the admin area of the site
Session cookies are used by the website to maintain the state of pages between page post-backs. This cookie is not linked to any identifiable user information that is stored in the site database.
This cookie is only used in the admin area of the site and to access the password protected areas of the site.
Third Party Cookies
- AddThis.com (loc, uit, di, dt, uid, uvc, psc).
These are delivered by the social sharing widget that allows users to share content on their social network sites. Add this also add a First Party cookie called: __atuvc