This is an important role within NICCY as it is key to selecting the right person for the job. The HR Officer works closely with the Senior Management Team to ensure managers and candidates are provided with an efficient, responsive and flexible resourcing service.
Examples of the type of work carried out includes:
- Advice and guidance on recruitment and selection processes and procedures;
- Preparing and placing advertisements in the appropriate media;
- Preparing job descriptions and person specifications;
- Ensuring NICCY’s recruitment process is fair, open, transparent and reflects best practice in the sector;
- Liaising with applicants about all matters recruitment related;
- Taking up employment references.
- Issuing offer letters and terms & conditions of employment; and
- Liaising with recruitment agencies, when necessary.
NICCY offer you generous terms and conditions of employment underpinned by excellent salary and pension benefits. Further information on conditions of employment, leave entitlements, including generous family friendly policies and your total reward package are available on request.
If you wish to view job or placement opportunities at NICCY, please check our Jobs and Opportunities page.