Background and Context
NICCY is committed to effective consultation and receiving feedback on our draft Corporate Plan 2020-’23. Therefore the consultation period runs for 12 weeks from 30 September 2019 to 23 December 2019, during which time we will also be holding focus group sessions with a range of stakeholders.
You can find out more by viewing the message from the Commissioner below:
Draft Corporate Plan and Consultation Questions
Please note the deadline for responses is 23rd December 2019.
- You can view the children and young person's version here
- Click here to respond online and find out other ways to respond
How to Respond
You can respond by downloading and completing the Consultation Questions, these can then either be:
- Emailed to Cara-Jayne@niccy.org
- Or they can be posted to: Equality House 7-9 Shaftesbury Square Belfast BT2 7DP
- You can also complete the online form below.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of this Corporate Plan, please contact the Chief Executive Mairéad McCafferty via 028 9031 1616 or Mairead@niccy.org.