NICCY is carrying out a Children’s Rights Based Review of Special Educational Needs (SEN) Provision in Mainstream Schools.
Educational Psychologist Survey
Our survey has now closed. Thank you if you took the time to take part. We are now conducting in-depth interviews to further understand the views and experiences of educational psychologists. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be involved in this next stage of the Review.
Our survey has now closed and we are looking at the results along with Stranmillis University College, Belfast who are completing the survey on our behalf.
We will gather evidence in the following areas:
- Extent of SEN in mainstream schools;
- Whether needs are being met;
- Children’s and young people’s and their parents’/carers’ and school’s experiences of accessing services for SEN; and
- Types of SEN services and supports young people have accessed or attempted to access and the impact this has had.
As the review will focus on children on the SEN register the target age range for the review will be up to 19 years old.
- You can also read the SEN Review Project Specification here.
We will update this page as the Review progresses, and you if have any queries please contact email@example.com.