You can read the individual articles from the ezine here (Oct 2015):
- Operation Exposure - The case of JR 38 (a minor) in the Supreme Court (pdf). You can alsoview the document in MS Word format here.
- XY’s application  NIQB 75 - A Judicial Review brought in the name of a child (pdf). You can also view the document in MS Word format here.
You can read the individual articles from the ezine here (March 2015):
- The Hague Convention and the UNCRC
- School Admissions Tribunal
- The legislative competence of Stormont to incorporate the UNCRC into Northern Ireland law and the relationship between the UNCRC and the HRA in Northern Ireland
- Governance and the Rule of Law Professional Fellows Exchange
You can read the individual articles from the ezine here (December 2014):
- Vulnerable Witnesses in the Adversarial Court System - This article explores the challenges facing vulnerable witnesses in adversarial proceedings and the work of registered intermediaries.
- SENDIST Discrimination - This article examines a recent decision of a SENDIST tribunal wherein a finding was made that a child has been discriminated against by his school.
- Bail for ‘Children in Need’ - This article outlines a recent judgement in respect of the duties owed by Trusts to children involved in the youth justice system.
If you would like to subscribe to the ezine please email email@example.com or call 028 9031 1616.