Each separate insert represents a key issue that pupils / teachers and other stakeholders have recognised as important in the development of pupil participation forums, and vital for ensuring a positive, meaningful and worthwhile experience for all involved.
Each insert identifies a particular guidance point, and explains why it is important. It then goes on to suggest how to implement the guidance and includes a simple checklist to help develop best practice.
You can view the pack by clicking on the links below:
- Insert 1 – What is Pupil Participation?
- Insert 2 - Everyone Having a Say!
- Insert 3 - Everyone Getting Involved!
- Insert 4 - Vote for Me!
- Insert 5 – Making it Work!
- Insert 6 - Commit to It!
- Insert 7 - Train me Please!
- Insert 8 - Reporting to You!
- Insert 9 - From Top to Bottom!
- Insert 10 - Learning from Experience!