Working at NICCY
We think NICCY is a great place to work and here’s why:
- We were awarded the ‘We invest in people Silver accreditation’ in March 2022 – see more on our IiP here
- NICCY operates a hybrid working approach with staff working from home part of the week.
- Flexibility for all employees which includes flexi-time (with core hours), a generous holiday entitlement and support for all employees.
- A comprehensive Wellbeing programme is in place for staff.
- An opportunity to positively impact on the lives of children and young people in Northern Ireland by contributing to our objectives!
We don’t have any current vacancies but they will appear here when we do.